By Sarah Kingsbury on Wed, 08/31/2016
In the wake of Apple officially announcing its fall event, members of the iPhone Life team sit down to discuss everything you can expect from Apple's keynote taking place September 7. Spoiler: a dual-lens camera for the iPhone 7 and GPS for the Apple Watch may be in the cards.
Click here to listen and subscribe. If you like what you hear, be sure to leave a review. And remember to tune in every other week to hear our editors share with you the latest Apple news, best apps, iPhone tricks, and coolest accessories.
Articles and links referred to in this episode:
- How to Restrict Access to Adult Websites on iPhone or iPad
- How to Delete Most Frequently Visited Sites on iPhone
- How to Use Private Tabs in Safari
- How to Watch Apple’s iPhone 7 Keynote Event on September 7
- iPhone 7: Everything We’re Expecting from Apple's September Event
- The Complete Roundup of iPhone 7 Rumors: Tech, Specs & Release Dates