By Sarah Kingsbury on Tue, 07/12/2016
In the 36th episode, listen along as members of the iPhone Life team share their experiences with the iOS 10 public beta and give advice on whether or not to install the test software on your own device. They'll also explore the hype surrounding Nintendo's new augmented reality game Pokémon Go and why this year's Amazon Prime Day beats last year's by a mile.
Click here to listen and subscribe. If you like what ayou hear, be sure to leave a review. And remember to tune in every other week to hear our editors share with you the latest Apple news, best apps, iPhone tricks, and coolest accessories.
Articles referred to in this episode:
- How to Dial an Extension on Your iPhone
- Niantic's New iOS App, Pokemon Go, Captures Users and Headlines
- 3 Reasons Pokémon Go May Save Us All
- Upcoming Amazon Prime Day Offerings Promise to Be Better Than Last Year's Unimpressive Deals
- Apple Might Buy Jay Z’s Tidal Music Service & What That Could Mean
- How to Sign Up for iOS 10 Public Beta Testing (The Pros & Cons)
Associate editor Rheanne Taylor bonding with a Pokémon found in her office: