Forwarding a text message is a built-in feature of the Messages app. You can even forward several text messages at the same time. Here's how to forward a text message:
- Open Messages.
- Tap on the conversation that contains the message(s) you want to forward.
- Tap on Edit at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the message(s) you want to forward.
- Tap on the Forward button at the bottom right of your screen (see image).
- Type in the name or number of the people you want the message(s) forwarded to. Optionally, tap the "+" to bring up your contacts.
- Tap on Send.