How to Get Publicity for Your Product
Here are 3 ways to get publicity through iPhone Life magazine and iPhonelife.com:
- Send us your Press Releases
- Join our free Vendor Network (Allows you to post videos and press releases on our home page)
- Send us an accessory unit or app promo code for possible review
- Advertise to our large and highly-targeted group of iOS users
1. Send us your Press Releases
Please send your press releases to email@example.com. The press release will be forwarded to key iPhone Life magazine bloggers, writers and staff.
It is possible your product will be mentioned or reviewed by multiple authors online and in print or it might not be mentioned at all. You can always email Editor in Chief, Donna Cleveland, if you have questions.
2. Send us an accessory unit or app promo code for potential review
Most of the content on iPhone Life magazine and iphonelife.com comes from a team of volunteer iPhone expert writers and bloggers. You can reach out to them directly to request a review of your app or accesory. Bloggers decide what they want to write about.
Here are some of our most prolific bloggers:
Jim Karpen (Blogger, Reviews News and Rumors)
Siva Om (Blogger, Reviews Apps and Gear)
Todd Bernhard (Blogger, Reviews News, Apps, and Gear)
Mike Riley (Blogger, Reviews Gear)
Daniel Rasmus (Business Correspondent and Education Blogger)
3. Advertise to our large and highly-targeted group of iOS users
Visit www.iphonelife.com/advertise for rates and info, and contact Advertising Manager, Marge Enright, to speak about advertising oportunities. Our ad packages are the best way to maximize your visibility.
- iPhone Life magazine has a print and online readership of over 1.2 million people. It is distributed at major U.S. airports, Best Buy, Walmart, Barnes and Noble and may other outlets and newsstands around the world. iPhone Life magazine is distributed in over 60 countries, and iPhonelife.com is consistently a top 50k Global Alexa Ranking site (top 25k in the US).
- iPhone Life magazine has a fast-growing base of readers accessing content through their iPads and iPhones (through Zino.com and the Zinio app). and through Apple's Newsstand.
- Thousands of iPhone Life magazine issues are also handed out at major trade shows such as the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Macworld and CTIA.
- We have a daily "New Apps and Gear" newsletter that reaches over 10k people daily (Monday-Friday).
- We have a Weekly Newsletter reaching over 100k people every week.