Volume 1 Issue 3
- From The Editor
- iPhone 3G S and OS 3.0
- Meet Our Writers
- Letters to the Editor
- iView: Inspired by the Apple Keynote
- Exciting future: "Smart" accessories for the iPhone
- RecentiPhone and iPod Touch news
- WOW! Apple's New iPhone 3G S
- The “fastest, most powerful iPhone yet” runs the iPhone OS 3.0 and features video recording, voice control, up to 32 GB of storage, and a lot more.
- Welcome to iPhone OS3.0
- Apple introduces the 3rd version of its revolutionary mobile OS at WWDC. Upgrades will be free to iPhone users and $9.95 for iPod touch owners.
- Using iTunes to Put Photos on Your iPhone
- Syncing photos between your iPhone and your desktop computer
- iTunes...Your Personal Music Library
- Ripping CDs; Syncing content; Organizing music into playlists; more.
- Get Healthy, Stay Healthy!
- These iPhone apps help you find fresh food and quit smoking.
- eBooks on the iPhone
- Why I will never buy another hardback book again.
- Google Reader, the Undisputed RSS Champ
- Although Google Reader is the champ, there are other RSS readers
- The iPhone in the Humanities and Arts
- Inexpensive apps available for language studies, philosophy, the arts, and more.
- Best Reference Apps Money Can Buy
- A quick look at 9 of the best reference apps available
- Combat Action for your iPhone or Touch!
- Reviews of Brothers in Arms, Hellfire, and Armageddon Squadron.
- Great Games to Entertain a 5-Year Old
- The right game can entertain your child and develop his or her mind
- Winning and Losing Virtual Fortunes on the iPhone
- Reviews of Texas Hold 'Em, Virtual Pool, and Image Poket Touch
- CTIA 2009: Quality, Not Quantity
- CTIA 2009 had fewer vendors on the show floor, but plenty of quality accessories and apps were on display.
- Which Earphones Are Right For You?
- Reviews of high-end consumer earphones
- Battle of the Stands: Xtand vs. Podium
- Xtand vs. Podium
- Great Internet-Based Apps
- Amazon’s new Kindle app, Skype for iPhone, and more.
- Backpacking through Africa
- Cellular networks were widespread in northwest Africa, but data service was harder to find.
- Still Hot for the iPhone!
- Many, but not all celebrities love the iPhone; favorite free apps; more.
- Making BuyMeAniPhone.com Work
- How the founder and senior editor use their iPhones >to maintain their award-winning iPhone site.
- Busy Web Product Manager Creates Time for Home Life
- iPhone OS 3.0 for IT
- What does the new release mean for the enterprise?
- 10 Apps to Make Business Better
- These apps can empower your mobile workforce
- A "Must" for the 21st Century Soldier
- New apps are turning the iPod touch into a must-have accessory for the modern war fighter.
- iPhone OS 3.0 for Developers
- What do the 1,000 new APIs mean for future apps?
- The Idea Comes First!
- Original ideas are more likely to succeed in the App Store
- How to Profit from Your iPhone App Idea
- Determine if your idea is good and find a developer to help you create your app.
- Facebook Expands Its iPhone Presence
- How will Facebook Connect affect the end user and the developer?
- Rise of the iBrand
- Using the App Store for product promotion.
- iPhone Development Books
- Want to write the next killer app for the iPhone? Build a library of the best reference books available!
- "Flow": the iPhone Experience that Sells
- Apps that involve the user are successful; the key is the experience of "Flow".