- What is the
iPhoneLife Vendor Network (iLVN)
- Who can join the
iPhoneLife Vendor Network
- What is the benefit of joining the
iPhoneLife Vendor Network?
- What does it cost to join?
- How to sign up
- What is the difference between Vendor Network Basic and Vendor Network Plus
- How do I upgrade to Vendor Network Plus account?
- How do I post a press release?
- How are my press releases seen?
- How are my products seen?
- How can I be featured in your weekly giveaways?
What is the benefit of joining the
All iLVN members will have their own "vendor profile page" on our site. The Vendor profile will list the vendor's company info and website. In addition all iLVN members will be able to post their press releases at iPhoneLife.com either using a webform or a RSS feed. The latest press releases will show up on our home page, and eventually on many other pages in our upcoming redesign. iLVN will receive the upcoming Vendor Network newsletter.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR iLVN Members
iLVN members who link back to iPhoneLife.com or offer a free issue of iPhone Life will enjoy the following additional privileges.
- The ability to post products and services on their vendors profile. These products and services will be automatically linked to iPhone Life reviews and articles and can also be linked to outside reviews as well.
- The ability to directly post videos about their products on their profile and directly on our new upcoming best iPhone Video Blog page.
- Give away products through iPhone Life contests. (This is a great way to get free publicity for the cost of a few products or App codes).
- For a limited time, all those who sign up will receive a free print and digital subscription to iPhone Life magazine.
We plan to have the iLVN operational in January 2011.
- Nothing. We only ask that the company CEO or Marketing Manager opt-in to our E-mail mailing list. Those vendors who chose to link back to iPhoneLife.com by text or iPhone Life icon will enjoy additional iPhone Life iLVN privileges.
Everyone who signs up for the Vendor Network can create a profile page with their company information and can post press releases. Upgrading to a Vendor Network Plus account allows you to post products and videos and also allows you to have your products featured in our weekly giveaways.
Upgrading is free and only takes a few minutes. All that is required is for you to link back to us on your website and fill out a short survey. You can upgrade from the Vendor Dashboard.
- Go to the Vendor Dashboard
- When you log in you will automatically be taken there.
- If you are already logged there is a link on the top right corner of the page
- Click “add a press release”
- Enter the title, and text
- Click save
The press release will be posted to on the homepage and on www.iphonelife.com/promotions. It will also be tweeted from our twitter account. Coming soon the press release will also be featured in our Daily Newsletter and on our App.
Every Vendor Network press release gets posted on our homepage and on www.iphonelife.com/promotions. They also get tweeted from @iphonelife
The products of the Vendor Network plus members are featured on our homepage and on http://www.iphonelife.com/vendors/products. The product is selected at random each time a user visits our homepage.
Every week we give away apps and accessories from our Vendor Network Plus members. These popular giveaways are a great way to get free publicity for your product. To be featured in our giveaways, all you have to do is click on the "get featured in contests" link on the vendor dashboard and fill out a short form.
If you have questions or suggestions, please E-mail the