If your iOS device won't turn on, you may be out of battery power or it may be impaired in some other way. Here are some things you can do to solve the problem:
- Plug your device into your computer or wall charger and try turning it on again. If your battery was depleted it should come back on after a few minutes of charging. Allow your device to fully charge.
- Press and hold down the Power button for 10 seconds. See if it turns on.
- Press and hold down the Home button for 10 seconds. See if it turns on.
- Press and hold down both the Power and Home buttons together for 15 seconds or until your device reboots. (You'll see the Apple logo.)
- If you're device still won't turn on, you'll need to have it serviced (see the previous tip).