The Internet can be a dangerous ocean to navigate without a safe ship. For a pleasant journey, you need to understand your security settings. Here's how to find them and turn them on:
- Open Settings, tap on Safari, and Scroll down to the Security section.
- Turn ON/OFF one of the following features (more on how to use them later):
- Fraud Warning: Warns you if you're about to visit a suspicious site.
- Block Pop-ups: Blocks automatic pop-up from websites.
- Accept Cookies: Let's you choose which cookies to accept.
- Clear History, Cookies, and Cache: Clears your browser of these files.