Volume 2 Issue 4
- More than High-Tech Gumdrops
- From The Editor
- More than High-Tech Gumdrops
- Letters to the Editor
- Latest iPhone related news
- iView: My Favorite iOS 4 and iPhone 4 Discoveries
- iPhone 4 and iOS 4.0: The Fourth Time's the Charm!
- The new iPhone is faster, more capable, and less power hungry than its predecessors; iOS 4.0 adds folders, multitasking, and more
- Tips for iOS
- Hidden features that make the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad more powerful
- Get the Most Out of iTunes
- Create more space and find your favorite content
- Best Games Ever
- Best App Ever Awards: Winners in the GAMES categories
- iPad Games: Showcasing the Best!
- The most addictive and graphically appealing iPad games
- Office Docs on Your iPad
- Apps that let you view, edit, and create Office documents on your new mobile computer
- Stream Audio
- Anywhere You Want It!
- iPhone Cases
- Protect your iPhone, add some style, and bring back some of the original allure
- Which iPad Stand is Right for You?
- A variety of options are available from Apple and third-party developers.
- Sleek Signal Enhancer
- Boost cell signals to avoid "dead zones"
- Make Mobile Presentations with the iPad
- Teamed up with Keynote and the M1 Plus Micro Projector,the iPad becomes a mobile presentation platform
- The Top Web Resources for iPad Owners
- iPad tutorials, app reviews, news, and much more is available online, for free!
- Backpacking through Africa: Part III
- My iPhone comes in handy among the lions In Tanzania, to learn about giraffes, and when face to face with Mountain Gorillas.
- On the Road with My iPad
- The iPad comes in handy, whether you're traveling to Sweden on business or scuba diving off California's Channel Islands.
- The iPad's Potential in Medical Research Administration and College Education
- Reflections on the eBook Revolution
- From a Mystery Writer's Perspective
- Cycle Art!
- Creating a visual celebration of the bicycle
- My Indispensable iTouch!
- Living in the shadow of the iPhone and iPad, the iPod Touch
is the best of both worlds for this freelance illustrator
- Using the iPod Touch in the Classroom
- …making learning fun again!
- The iGeneration: iPhones in the Classroom
- Middle school teacher uses iPhone apps to make class more relevant
- iPhone Apps for Teachers: Track Your Students' Info
- iPhone apps help college teacher track class attendance and grades
- iTouch the Future
- Integrating the iPod Touch into a 3rd grade classroom
- Students Develop Apps for the iPhone and iPad
- Real-world experience in collaborative efforts
- iPhone 4 and iOS 4.0: Implications for Employees and the Enterprise
- What's Driving iPhone/iPad Adoption
in the Enterprise?
- How to Get Your Employer On Board with the iPhone
- Will the iPad Replace Your Desktop?
- Attorneys, phycisians, executives, sales people, and more are adopting the ipad
- Four Steps to Achieving iPhone Security
at Scale in the Enterprise
- Supporting large-scale deployments of the iPhone
- iPad Apps for IT Professionals
- 11 apps help IT professionals manage systems
- iPhone 4 Developer Impact
- What do the new features give to developers?
- Native Apps versus Web Apps
- Mobile enterprise development controversy:
- Benefits sell apps, not features
- An interview with Laura Douglas
- Keeping Your Interface Responsive