By Paula Bostrom on Tue, 01/21/2014
If you like to take photos with your iDevice, your Camera Roll is full of pictures. If you want to find one picture in particular, maybe that cute photo of your dog playing in the snow, or maybe a photo that captured your grandma's charm at Christmas, it may take you awhile to scroll through all the photos to find it.
There is an easy solution to this problem. You can organize all the photos in your Camera Roll by creating Albums.
1. Open your Camera Roll and in the top, right corner tap Select.
2. Tap each photo you would like to put into an Album.
3. When finished, tap Add To at the bottom of your screen.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and tap New Album. Here you will see a window asking you to enter a name for this album. Type in a name and then tap Save.
5. From your Camera Roll, tap Albums in the top left corner and you'll see your album name with all the photos you chose.
Note: All photos you imported into an Album will still remain in your Camera Roll. If you delete any of the photos in your Camera Roll, they will also be deleted from your Album.