By SolomOn27 updated on 02/12/2011
You can dial a phone number from your Contacts, Recents, or Favorites lists, or use the built-in keypad to place the call. If you're using the keypad, you can save the number to your Contacts list by following these steps:
- Enter the phone number with the keypad, but do not hit the call button.
- Tap on the "Add-to-Contacts" icon (the head-and-shoulder silhouette with a plus symbol next to it) that appears under the asterisks key.
- Tap on the "Create New Contact" button and fill in the person's name, address, etc., or tap on the "Add to Existing Contact" button and select an existing contact name.
- When you've finished adding the number to your Contacts list, hit the "Call" button to place the call.
- You can also create a new contact, or add a number to an existing contact, after you've placed or received a call by clicking on Recents and then the blue arrow to the right of the number. This will bring up a screen with all of your options.