By Donna Cleveland on Wed, 09/07/2016
In the 41st episode of the iPhone Life podcast, Sarah and David fiercely debate whether or not you should upgrade to the iPhone 7. For those of you set on upgrading, they'll also make a case for why or why not to purchase the iPhone 7 over the phablet-sized iPhone 7 Plus with the superior camera. Members of the iPhone Life team will also break down and analyze all the biggest announcements coming out of the Apple event, from the Apple Watch Series 2 to Apple's new wireless AirPods.
Click here to listen and subscribe. If you like what you hear, be sure to leave a review. And remember to tune in every other week to hear our editors share with you the latest Apple news, best apps, iPhone tricks, and coolest accessories.
Are you buying the iPhone 7? Take a second to weigh in:
- Poll: Are You Going to Upgrade to the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus?
- Send us your opinions using Voice Memos to email@example.com, letting us know why you're upgrading or waiting another year. We'll try and include you in our next episode!
More live coverage of the Apple Event:
- Everything You Need to Know About the iPhone 7
- Everything You Need to Know About the Apple Watch Series 2
- Our Favorite iPhone 7 Features: Better Camera, Faster Processor, Water Resistant, Better Display
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Release Dates and Availability Options
Other useful links:
Master your iPhone and iPad: Sign up here to get our FREE Tip of the Day delivered right to your inbox.