By Daniel Rasmus on Mon, 05/07/2012
I’ve switched recently from a single function power charger in my car to the Qmadix Vehicle Power Charger with Auxiliary USB Port. The white product with blue glow (from the internal LED indicating the unit has power) is well made and offer good utility. I evaluate different phones and different cases all the time. Some of the cases actually hide the Apple connector, and of course, on other phones, they range from proprietary to mini-and-micro USB. And if you have two devices, like an iPhone or iPad, then you usually need two chargers. Not so with this charger. This Qmadix Vehicle Power Charger comes with a standard Apple connector and with with a USB connector that will support any device. And it outputs 10 watts, so the iPad is happy.
Unlike other dual-USB chargers I’ve seen, this USB connector is angled up, so if the connector isn’t slim and trim, it will find ample room to attach.
This is now my standard charging device in my car. It services my devices, and also makes it easy to offer clients or other passengers a way to suckle power from my car's battery while I drive them around.
- Advanced smart circuitry to prevent over-heating and over-charging
- Auxiliary USB Port for charging a second device simultaneously
- 7 foot coil cord for ease of use
- Provides 10W (2.1 amps) of mobile charging power*
- Made for iPod touch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation), iPod classic, iPod nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th generation), iPod mini, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, and iPhone