By admin on Thu, 06/07/2012
Are you wanting to sell your older iPhone, iPad or iPod, but don't know where to start? There are of course several options, but each can become a hassle. The new application, SellMe, helps take some of the hassle out and help you get what you want for your iOS device. With three simple steps, you can sell your iOS device on ebay. It is a great tool for anyone looking to sell their old iOS devices.
Unfortunately, SellMe is currently only available for the iPad, but the iPhone version is coming soon.
SellMe will take you through the following steps:
First it will help you diagnose the condition of your device. It will then evaluate your device and finally it will list your iPhone, iPad or iPod on eBay (within 5 minutes).
You will need to:
1. Download SellMe - Buy SellMe from the App Store (currently for just $0.99). Then run the application, follow the prompts and sit back as SellMe automatically gathers information about your device.
2. Answer simple questions - Answer some simple yes/no questions concerning the condition of your device. The actual value of your used iPhone, iPad or iPod will be calculated in less than a minute.
3. List device on eBay - Sign in to eBay, put the item on sale at the highest price buyers are ready to pay and SellMe will automatically prepare and provide the item's detailed description.
- SellMe does NOT buy or sell devices.
- To list your device you will need a valid eBay account.
- You will need to enable location services so that the GPS network could be verified to receive the most accurate result.
- Compatible with iPad only and requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Overall, this a handy app that can help anyone get some cash for their old devices. For more information visit the SellMe Website.