By admin updated on 01/23/2012
The Jabra STONE is shaped like no other Bluetooth headset available. It wraps behind the ear, eliminating the standard microphone that faces the mouth of the user. How many times have you seen someone wearing a Bluetooth headset that looked more like they had been singing in a concert?
The Jabra STONE wraps the ear without being so intrusive. It brings both great style and functionality to the Bluetooth set, and can be worn without being recognized or noticed by others. It is one of my favorite headsets on the market today. In just a short while you will forget you are using the device completely. The calls are crystal clear and the sound is phenomenal. The Jabra STONE filters out most of the background noise while in a noisy environment.
It comes with a portable charger that enables you to charge on the go up to three times faster, with each charge only taking 20 minutes. It gives up to 10 hours of wireless talk time on each charge and slips into a pocket when you don't need it. When the Jabra STONE is used with the iPhone, the battery level also appears on the iPhone, helping you avoid having to guess when your headset battery is running low.
- Voice control allows you to answer or reject calls with your voice
- Voice guidance tells who is calling, battery status, set-up and more
- Noise Blackout Extreme with dual microphone technology for excellent sound
- MultiUse functionality connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Four ergo-designed eargels for all-day comfort
- Portable Jabra STONE2 charger enables charging on the go
- Stream multimedia from your compatible phone (with A2DP Bluetooth profile)
Overall, the Jabra STONE is one of the lightest and clearest Bluetooth headsets I have used. Check out more details, including where to buy it, here. Feel free to leave to leave any comments or suggestions below.