TheHermonApps and iPhoneGlance has announced Guess That Flag 1.2 update. The update gives the user a chance to win an iPod touch or even The New iPad. To win one of the great prizes all the user has to do is beat Medium, Hard or Expert mode. They will then be entered into a draw, which iPhoneGlance will make on the 18th of December 2012. Also new in the update is a competition page and an information page so the user is at a much clearly understand about the app and the competition.
Doncaster, United Kingdom - Win the latest iPod touch in time for Christmas or maybe even the latest iPad with iPhoneGlance! Guess That Flag is the biggest and best flag quiz game ever. Multiple choice question so no need to get the dictionary out. No annoying ads or in app purchase, Guess That Flag is the full version of the game no need to pay for clues or more levels etc.
With the world cup qualifiers starting last week and the champions league starting this week, now is a great time to download "Guess That Flag" and test your knowledge of the nation flags. Ever come across a flag at a football, Rugby, Cricket, Baseball match, or on the news, in a film etc. and wondered which nation that flag belongs to? Or find you some how seem to already know all the flags you see? Then Guess That Flag is the app for you.
Guess That flag comes with four game modes easy, medium, hard and expert. Also you can just browse through the flags (in great graphics) to see which flag belongs to what nation. Here's a breakdown of great features that sets Guess That Flag apart from other apps.
* Browse mode if you want to learn and educate yourself or your children in geography
* Great graphics for each flag and each flag as its own screen, which makes for great screen shots of that flag
* Over 140 flags with-in the app
* 4 different difficult settings to help get you ready for expert mode
* All multiple choice questions so no need to have a dictionary to hand. After all this isn't a spelling test
* Hours of fun with friends and family with the biggest flag app there is
* Free updates at least 3 times a year, to improve and make the app even bigger and better
* Learn all the Nations flags for the Olympics and Football tournaments etc.
* Win the latest iPod touch
If you still are not convinced about Guess That Flag go to our website (to the left of this page) and check out our free YouTube video of the app. Word of warning expert mode is extremely hard so we suggest you practice on the other modes first.
iPod touch competition:
Win the latest iPod touch in time for Christmas or maybe even the latest iPad 3. iPhoneGlance are sponsoring and providing the prize for our competition.
To enter the competition all you have to do is download "Guess That Flag" and beat Medium, Hard or Expert mode. You will then contact us with the winners code. This code gives you a place in the draw. You will also get your name on the winners wall.
The draw will be made on 18th December 2012, so you will hopefully have your prize in time for Christmas. The winner of the draw will receive the latest version of the iPod touch. Ten runners up will get free apps from TheHermonApps for a year. If we manage to get 10,000 downloads of "Guess That Flag" iPhoneGlance will upgrade the winners prize to an iPad3.
* 3/4Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 15.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guess That Flag 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.