December 13, 2012
Central, Hong Kong - Swippe today announced the release of their first mobile application Swippe Pocket 1.1 available for all iOS devices. Swippe Pocket helps users to keep track of all personal debts with a simple and clear user-interface. With the application you can keep track of what payment is owed to you, and what payment you owe to others. Debts are stored along with the name of the person, desired currency and also a note can be left along with the debt to remind you of details. The app automatically calculates the debt totals and sorts by currency for easy to display format.
Producer of Swippe Pocket, Mr. Callagahan said, "Some people might think the app is too simple. However, my original idea is to produce a minimalist application for users to record and monitor their debts. I hope it can be a user-friendly assistant for users to manage their personal finance."
Features in Swippe Pocket version 1.1:
* Keep track of money owed to you/money you owe
* Multi Currency debt support
* Shows Totals of money you owe/money owed to you on the main screen
* Break down of debts with loan date, name and amount
* Easy settle debts and view settled debts
* Add notes to debts
* Universal - Works both iPhone and iPad
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 0.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Swippe Pocket 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Swippe Pocket 1.1
Purchase and Download
Swippe, is a technology company based in Hong Kong. It was founded in November 2012. Mr. Ian Callaghan is the Founder of Swippe. For more details, please visit Swippe online. Copyright (C) 2012 Swippe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.