December 8, 2012
Barcelona, Spain - Planet Factory today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Kids Planet Discovery 1.0 for iOS, their free game app that offers children a new way to know our beautiful and amazing world. Created by families for families, Kids Planet discovery has been developed by a family-run company.
Our love of exploration, discovery and sharing has inspired us to help our children explore, discover and experience the world around us in a safe and creative way. The contents have in common the presence of cheeky little aliens sent by their parents to learn about Earth; they've hidden themselves in our digital world ready to have fun and help. The app includes games: puzzles, maps, dress-up, memory, odd-one-out, find-it and more, all placed on a world map you have to complete. Lots of adventures to solve missions and discover countries and continents while helping our friends, the cute aliens that have landed on Earth.
* Universal app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* 8 Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Euskara and Catalan
* Quick start and easy to use
* Delightful user interface and graphics
* It's free with no adds! Free Content in-app purchases!
* Once you buy content, you can keep your purchase forever. On all your devices!
* Can be used offline
* U.S. English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Catalan
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later (iOS 5.X, 6.X tested)
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 16.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Kids Planet Discovery 1.0 is free (with payment contents) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games Educational and Family/Games categories. These cute little aliens have landed on Earth. Let's discover the world together!
Kids Planet Discovery 1.0
Download from iTunes
Press Kit (zip)
La Factoria is a 12 year enterprise leader in the educational digital content field. We provide a host of multimedia design and digital marketing activities including mobile apps, HTML5 programming, educational digital content and gamification. Our team provide a wide range of services including design, project management, animation, programming, interface design, authoring; including standardised code and proprietary software. Copyright (C) 2012 La Factoria. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.