December 14, 2012
Odessa, Texas - Vertigo Gaming is proud to announce that Cook, Serve, Delicious! 1.0.1 is now available on the App Store for iPad and contains all of the content from the PC/Mac release, including Game Center support. Also featured are brand new foods and challenges which will be announced soon.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! is a hardcore restaurant sim, one of the few in its genre that give players total control over their restaurant's future. Players start with several thousand dollars and create a menu from20 different food options, as well as a host of restaurant equipment and a virtual email account that connects you to the people of SherriSoda Tower.
"There's an odd appeal to this game," said Ryan Davis of Giantbomb.com during a Quick Look of Cook, Serve, Delicious! with Jeff Gerstmann. "The Rush Hours are intense and totally engaging."
Nearly everything is unlocked from the start of the game for you to purchase; this is the players restaurant, they must figure out the best strategy to get their business packed with satisfied customers. Can you prove your culinary skills?
"It's not an easy game to excel at, but it's an easy game to get hooked on, and the challenge of building and running your own restaurant from front to back is going to captivate you for weeks on end.With depth to rival a strategy game and carefully controlled chaos ruling the action sequences, Cook, Serve, Delicious! is a rare release that encourages you to play until you master every nuance of gameplay. You'll have a great time doing it, and once you reach that zen-like state, your little food hut will be a sight to behold." -JayisGames online.
* Obtain new stars and remodels for your restaurant as you complete goals on your way to the five-star restaurant class
* Participate in extra challenges including catering for office parties, being on the Iron Cook television show and joining a mysterious tournament
* Log into your virtual SherriSoda Tower email account, where you can read the latest from SherriSoda employees, make bets with Crazy Dave, go on dates via the "Cook4Luv" relationship service, fund projects via "clicknstart" and obtain rare items for your restaurant, book VIP reservations, monitor the weather for the next day, and lots more
* Buy new equipment upgrades for your restaurant, as well as buy and upgrade 20 different foods for your menu. Switch out foods from your menu as they become stale, create daily lunch specials and monitor your buzz with a detailed stats screen
* Features for the iPad version include new gameplay controls for many of the chores and foods, full Game Center support with achievements and leaderboards, and more
A PC/Mac demo for Cook, Serve, Delicious! is available at Vertigogaming, and the iPad launch trailer can be found on YouTube. Download today to see why Cook, Serve, Delicious! is a cut above the rest!
* iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad Mini
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 101 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 1.0.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 1.0.1
Purchase and Download
Vertigo Gaming (formerly Vertigo Games) has been fortunate enough to work with two excellent artists on the Oil Blue and Cook, Serve, Delicious! Jonathan Geer (composer) and Sara Gross (artist). The Oil Blue garnered critical acclaim from jayisgames.com and IndieGames, as well as was featured in the book, "250 Indie Games You Must Play" by Mike Rose. The Oil Blue was also part of the X-Mas Indie Royale bundle in 2011. Over the last 10 years Vertigo Gaming has made more than a dozen freeware games and several small indie commercial games. Cook, Serve, Delicious! is the first game with many different platforms in mind. Copyright (C) 2012 Vertigo Gaming. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.