Animals for Tots is an unique educational tool to teach toddlers about animals, their names, sounds they make and cause and effect.
"This is a wonderful APP for infant/child to learn animals and sounds. The music is soothing and catchy... Great job for initial release!"
- Poppy M.
Animals for Tots has been created by parents teamed up with professional artists, app designers and educational specialists and features original artwork, animations and clear sounds.
Toddlers will love to touch cute little animals, see them respond with making noise and realistic movement. Older children will also enjoy seeing written animal names to learn spelling.
Whether you are at home, on the road or in a waiting room this app will help you to keep your child happy and entertained.
What is great about Animals for Tots is that you can record animal names in your own voice and language.
• Universal application that can be installed on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
• Original polished graphics and smooth animations.
• Ten cute farm animals to play with.
• Animal names pronounced by professionally recorded baby voice in English language.
• Animals respond to touch with realistic animations.
• Ability to record animal names in your own voice and language.
• Ability to write animal names in your own language.
• Pleasant well known nursery music
Application is suitable for children as young as 6 months old.
• To record your voice on older iPods without microphone you need to connect external microphone or headphones with built in mic.
• To hear animal sounds make sure that your device is not on silent or vibrate mode.
• It is recommended to disable multitouch gestures on iPad with iOS 4.3 and later.
AppAnnex is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3
Categories: Reading, Phonics