Review it and change the genre associated with a specific album or song by following these steps. In this example, I'm changing the genre of the Bob Dylan album, "Christmas In the Heart" from "Holiday" to "Folk" (Fig. 4).
- In the Albums column, select the desired album or albums.
- Open the "Get Info" dialog box (Command-I on the Mac; Control-I on the PC). Click "Yes" in the resulting dialog box that asks "Are you sure you want to edit information for multiple items."
- Go to the Info tab and select the Genre drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the genre you want to tag the album with and click "OK."
- Note that if the Bob Dylan album was the only one associated with the Holiday genre, once I change it to Folk, the Holiday disappears from the genre list.