It’s easy to fall asleep while listening to music or watching a video late at night. If you find yourself doing this a lot, you can set a sleep timer that will stop playing music or video, and close any other open app after a specific period of time. Here’s how you do it:
- Open the Clock app from the Home screen.
- Select Timer at the bottom of the screen.
- Flick the “hours” and “mins” wheels to set the time until shut down.
- Tap the button labeled “When Timer Ends,” select the “Sleep iPod” option, and tap on the “Set” button.
- Hit the “Start” button when you want to start the timer.