The headphones that came with your iPhone let you answer, end, and switch between calls without having to pull the iPhone out of your pocket. A button located on the microphone capsule controls these functions:
- When a call comes in, press the button once to answer it. Press it again once to hang up.
- Send an incoming call to voice mail by holding the button down for two seconds.
- Press the button once during a call to answer another incoming call. This places the first call on hold.
- With two calls on the line, press the button once to toggle between them.
- With two calls on the line, press and hold the button down for two seconds to hang up on the call you are currently talking to and go back to the other call.