Rearrange icons from your iPhone or iPod touch
Submitted by Rich Hall
on Wed, 05/05/2010 - 15:38
- Go the Home page that has the app icon you want to move.
- Press and hold down on the icon until the icons begin to shake.
- Slide it to the position you want it to occupy on the current Home page. You can also use this technique to move icons from one page to another. Simply slide them to the extreme left or right edge of the screen until the other Home screen page appears. Then move it into the desired position on that page.
- Move any other icon in a similar fashion. When you're finished rearranging things…
- Press on the Home button to exit the "rearrange" mode.