Note that your wireless carrier must support this feature. If it does, you can make conference calls with up to five different persons. Here's how you do it:
- Place the first call. When that person picks up, tell them you will be placing them on hold to connect the other parties.
- Tap on the "Add Call" button and make the second call. This automatically places the first call on hold. Tell the second person you're putting them on hold.
- Repeat the second step until you've connected to all the people in the conference call.
- Finally, tap the "Merge Calls" button so that everyone can hear each other.
- You can drop a person from the conference call by tapping on the "End Call" icon next to the desired phone number and then hitting the larger "End Call" button.
- You can talk privately with one individual in the conference call by tapping on "Conference" and then on "Private" next to the desired phone number. Tap on "Merge Calls" to reconnect with the conference call.
- Finally, you can add an incoming call to an ongoing conference call by tapping "Hold Call," then on "Answer," and finally on "Merge Calls."