★★★★★....Spectacular Apps for Collaborative Family Play!
Elfishki Team and the Unwelcome Guest is a beautiful story designed with many features to increase your child’s reading comprehension. The illustrations are engaging and fully support the text by being presented separate from the reading. An excellent app for using together as a family. (KinderTown)
★★★★★.... Elfishki and The Unwelcome Guest enables children to learn great lessons by having fun. There is no pressure required before kids can get valued learning.(iheartgiveaways)
★★★★★.... And on the pages with the text there with little balls of colored light that did something different when you touched them. They made noises, moved around, disappeared, etc. I think my kids enjoyed those more than the story! (viewsfromnature.com)
★★★★★.... 4.5 out of 5! One of the first things about this application that will grab your attention is the stunning graphics, interesting sounds, and quality animation — which exemplify an obvious attention to detail. (crazymikesapps.com)
Brand new magical fairy tale from the makers of an acclaimed interactive animated book "Elfishki and The Giant Cake":
Once upon a time, on the beautiful Rainbow Island in the middle of the Sparkling Sea lived magical little people called Elfishki.
Some of them could fly like butterflies and some could swim like mermaids. They shared the island with animals who could speak and trees who did not talk, but understood everything. All in all, this was a place where miracles happened every day.
One morning, an ice cream seller named Vince and his friend, a dragon named Brungildo, went to their garage for the freezer boxes. But they couldn't get inside. Vince kept putting his key into the keyhole, but it would just fall out—as if somebody pushed it back. Vince peeked into the keyhole and was dumbfounded—inside the lock was a tiny blue person with a tail...
Here's what you find in this multi-lingual app:
1. English, Spanish and Russian versions of the app included absolutely free.
2. Original, not found anywhere else captivating texts, designed to develop your child’s conscious reading skills - according to the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts.
3. Stunning interactive art, classic animation and videos.
3. Fun, interactive elements on EVERY page.
4. Professional Audio Voice over of the story, so your child can listen along with the text.
5. THREE(3) Questions on every page of the book specifically designed to help your child analyze the text, boost their imagination and make predictions about the story.
6. A bonus game specifically designed to test your child's attention to detail - Help Jeanso Pack his Backpack.