- Launch the Photos app and open the desired photo album
- Tap on the arrow icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the desired photos to select them.
- Tap on the Share button in the lower left corner and hit the Email button in the pop-up screen.
- Fill out the To, Cc/Bcc, and Subject fields, add a message, and hit the Send button.
This feature makes it easier to send a series of photos to family, friends, or associates. At iPhone Life, we capture many iPhone and iPod touch screen shots for articles. We use this new 3.0 feature to e-mail them to our desktop computers, where we do most of the editorial work.