Sometimes you want to take someone's picture and immediately set it as his or her contact photo. No problem, your iPhone makes this very easy to accomplish. Simply:
- Open the Camera app and take the person's picture.
- Tap on the Camera Roll button on the bottom left of the screen; then tap on the photo you took.
- Tap the Action button on the bottom left of the screen (it looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it).
- Tap on Assign to Contact.
- Select the contact you want to assign the image to.
- Pinch and zoom the photo within the Choose Photo screen until it is displayed the way you want to see it.
- Tap on Set Photo.