MMS stands for Multimedia Messaging Service, and it makes it possible for you to be able to send pictures and videos as text messages from your iPhone. (You can also send them as e-mail attachments.) Here's how to send videos with text messages:
- Open the Camera app.
- Tap on the Camera Roll button on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the video you want to send.
- Tap on the Action icon in the lower left corner of the screen. (It looks like an arrow coming out of a small box.)
- Tap on the MMS button in the pop-up menu. This opens a new text message with your MPEG-4 video file in the text field.
- Enter the recipient's name or phone number or tap the "+' to open Contacts and, if desired, add a text message.
- Tap on Send. Note: If the video file size is too large, the phone will automatically prompt you to choose a smaller file size (see above).