iPhone and iPad 2
Watching an unedited video is like eating a gourmet dish straight from the pot: there may be good stuff in there, but it sure doesn’t look good. Your iPhone gives you the ability to do basic editing, and it beats having to transfer the file to your computer and opening up some editing software to fiddle with it. Here’s how to edit videos on your iPhone:
- Open Camera.
- Tap on the Camera Roll on the lower left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the video you want to edit.
- Tap on the screen to display the video controls. If the video starts playing automatically, tap on pause.
- Tap on the left edge of the video timeline and drag it to set the starting point.
- Tap on the right edge of the video timeline and drag it to set the end point.
- Tap on the play button to check that you have the beginning and end points you want.
- Tap on Trim to edit the video and save it.