You can convert phone numbers into contacts very easily with the iPhone. You can even add an additional number to an existing contact. Here's how you do it:
- Tap on the Phone icon from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Keypad option in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Dial the phone number but don't tap Call.
- Instead, tap the Add Contact icon to the left of the Call button. (It's the little man with a plus symbol beside it.)
- Tap Create New Contact or Add to Existing Contact.
If you're creating a new contact, the iPhone will prompt you to fill out your new contact's information. When you're done, tap on Save and you'll go back to the keypad screen to proceed with the call if you wish.May-June 2011Phone54