Sometimes you want to have quick access to a web page and firing up the Safari app, opening bookmarks, and launching the page isn't fast enough. Your device has a solution for you. Simply add a page link to your Home screen and tap it whenever you want to open the specific page. Here's how:
- Open Safari.
- Type in the name of the webpage you want to create a link for, or navigate to it using the search feature.
- Tap on the Action icon on the bottom center of the screen (top left on the iPad).
- Tap on Add to Home Screen.
- Type in a name for the link (Example: Johnny's Blog).
- Tap on Add. You will see your new link appear as an icon on the Home screen with the name you gave it as a label under it.