By Sarah Kingsbury on Wed, 11/09/2016
In the 45th episode of the iPhone Life podcast, the team navigates privacy settings on Facebook to help you decide how much personal information to share with your friends and with the public. Other topics include Apple's new MacBook Pro lineup and the new Apple TV app.
Click here to listen and subscribe. If you like what you hear, be sure to leave a review. And remember to tune in every other week to hear our editors share with you the latest Apple news, best apps, iPhone tricks, and coolest accessories.
Articles and links referred to in this episode:
- How to Collaborate in Notes with iOS 10 on iPhone
- Apple Overhauls MacBook Line Part 1: Any Port in a Storm
- Apple Overhauls MacBook Line Part 2: You CAN Touch This
- Apple Overhauls MacBook Line Part 3: Touch ID Comes to macOS
Apps, gear, and more referred to in this episode:
- textPlus (free)
Other useful links:
- Become an iPhone Life Insider
- Give iPhone Life Insider as a Gift
- Sign up for the free Tip of the Day Newsletter
- Email the Podcast
- Subscribe to iPhone Life magazine