Business, Productivity | Free, version 3.1.0 -
Zendesk is the leading cloud-based customer service software. More than 25,000 companies such as Disney, Box, and Gilt Groupe are using Zendesk to lower costs, raise productivity, and increase customer satisfaction. Loved by customers for its ease of use and elegance, Zendesk is the fastest way to provide great customer support.
Zendesk for iPhone and iPad provide the following capabilities:
• Access all your support ticket views
• View all support ticket events and notifications
• See a real-time list of activity on your tickets
• Search support tickets and knowledge base articles
• View and update comments, CCs, tags, and ticket fields
• Get push notifications on ticket updates
• Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
• Easily bookmark a ticket for future reference
• Upload and view attachments on tickets
• Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
Features exclusive to Zendesk for iPad include the following:
• Get key support metrics at a glance—from ticket activity and volume, first response times, to customer satisfaction
• Know your customers better with access to their full ticket history from their profiles
• An agent dashboard with critical tickets views
• Swipe gestures that expose key actions to take on a ticket
What do you do? I'm an artist and translator.
Which device do you use? iPad 1 and iPhone 3G.
How do you use your device? People pay me to translate and draw English words to the ancient Filipino writing system, Baybayin.
What apps do you use the most? Zen Brush ($2.99, app2.me/3512), iFontMaker ($6.99, app2.me/3731) Zendesk (free, app2.me/3732), Awesome Note ($3.99, app2.me/220), Mail.
Alphabetical by Name
©2012 Mango Life Media, Inc. 402 N B St. #108, Fairfield, Iowa 52556, USA
Phone 800-373-6114 or 641-472-6330, Fax 641-209-5007.
Subscribe to iPhone Life magazine now!
Magazine Customer Service
Contact us with questions or comments.