Productivity, Food & Drink | $4.99, version 3.1.2 -
Groceries is the quickest way to compose shopping lists on your iPhone and iPod touch.
Just start typing – Groceries will instantly suggest the items you are looking for, and even detect amounts and units. Got a product that Groceries doesn't know yet? Just add it to your list once, and you’ll never have to type that product’s title again. Composing a shopping list is just a matter of a few taps!
"Groceries is fast, starting almost immediately and pulling up search results instantaneously. It is also very simple; crossing off items just requires a tap for Groceries to remove it from the list. While simple to use, it still offers a lot of functionality." –Kyle Baxter, Macworld
"Groceries is a shopping list app that leans in the simple direction but chooses its features wisely. The process of making a list within its interface is familiar in seconds." –Billy Miller, 148apps.com
"It’s obvious that time and thought went into the application UI and how it should work." –Jeff Smykil, Ars Technica
"Groceries has a beautiful look and feel, and a slew of convenient features." –John Gruber, Daring Fireball
- Grocery search with instant results and automatic detection of quantities and units.
- Send shopping list files over email for import on another device.
- Comes with a built-in range of goods.
- Add custom items in an instant, and reuse them later.
- Keep track of recent items.
- Add notes to your items.
- Maintain multiple shopping lists.
- Customize aisles and units.
- Copy and Move items between different aisles or shopping lists.
- Easily reset a list to remove completed items before your next shop.
- The interface is beautiful and fun to use.
UPDATE: I switched back to GroceryIQ. They have added barcode scanning!!!!
Everyone has to grocery shop at some point – unless you are lucky enough to have the perfect husband to do it for you (I do!!!) - or you can threaten your teenager!!!
Alphabetical by Name
©2012 Mango Life Media, Inc. 402 N B St. #108, Fairfield, Iowa 52556, USA
Phone 800-373-6114 or 641-472-6330, Fax 641-209-5007.
Subscribe to iPhone Life magazine now!
Magazine Customer Service
Contact us with questions or comments.