Entertainment, Utilities | $0.99, version 4.0 -
Unlock the new mind-blowing feature on your iPhone, iPod and iPad: Turn it into a real Air Blower! Blower uses secret hardware features of your iOS device, check below for the blowing power of your specific model.
• "It blows air!" , CNN
• Knocked Ellen Degeneres right out of her chair during her TV talkshow!
• "a one-of-a-kind application that pushes the iPhone’s functionality and awesomeness even further", krapps.com
• Ranked overall #1 in 20+ countries
• 40+ YouTube movies of users all around the world
• "This is both totally stupid and incredibly brilliant", mambokurtz youtube comment
Try it yourself and be amazed... Start your Blower and feel the air flowing from the speaker opening. Fun examples:
✓ Blow out candles
✓ Blow out lighter flames
✓ Blow herbs away
✓ Touch the blower rotor: drive it yourself and see the sparks!
Curious? Watch the blower in action on YouTube, search for "iPhone blower", you will find 40+ movies of users all around the world.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: www.qneo.net
• Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/qneodotnet
For maximum blowing power, remove protective covers/casings that could block the air flow, and ensure no dust has accumulated in your speaker opening. You can verify the cool air flow by holding the speaker opening close to your mouth. When blowing out candles, don't burn your device!
IPHONE 3GS : ⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
IPHONE 4: ⚑⚑⚑⚑
IPHONE 4S: ⚑⚑
IPHONE 5: ⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
IPAD 2: ⚑⚑⚑
IPAD 3: ⚑⚑⚑
IPAD 4: ⚑⚑⚑
IPAD MINI: ⚑
IPOD 4: ⚑⚑⚑
IPOD 5: ⚑
Check out this 1-minute video. A guy uses his iPhone to blow out candles, via the Blower app.
It's kind of silly, but fun to see that it actually works. App is $0.99, but the reviews say that it doesn't work that well.
Alphabetical by Name
©2012 Mango Life Media, Inc. 402 N B St. #108, Fairfield, Iowa 52556, USA
Phone 800-373-6114 or 641-472-6330, Fax 641-209-5007.
Subscribe to iPhone Life magazine now!
Magazine Customer Service
Contact us with questions or comments.