Lifestyle, Health & Fitness | $4.99, version 2.6.2_72 -
Army Survival Manual is the original source for many of the best known survival manuals. This manual is time tested and battle hardened to give you the finest single source for self-reliance in all extreme circumstances. Used during real life survival situations, it is a primer for the U.S. Army infantry and Special Forces.
This edition is the most recent and complete version of the Army Survival Manual. It contains easy to access information concerning:
- survival in extreme climates
- identification of poisonous plants and snakes
- creating potable water
- animal trapping
- creating hand held weapons
- how to build shelter for specific locations
- direction finding using the stars
- tips on physical and mental fitness
- ocean survival
- navigation and compass use
- reorganized content for easier navigation
- bookmarks for important topics
- regularly updated content
- emergency numbers for police, fire, and ambulance for all the countries in the world
- iPad and OS4 tested
The information in this application is compiled from sources believed to be reliable. However the accuracy and completeness of this work cannot be guaranteed. Despite our best efforts this application may contain typographical errors and omissions. This application is intended as a quick and convenient reminder of information you have already learned elsewhere. The contents are to be used as a guide only, and health care professionals should use sound clinical judgment and individualized therapy to each specific patient care situation. This application is not meant to be a replacement for training, experience, continuing medical education, studying the latest clinical literature, or common sense. This application is sold without warranties of any kind, express or implied, and the publisher and editors disclaim any liability, loss or damage caused by the contents.
Alphabetical by Name
©2012 Mango Life Media, Inc. 402 N B St. #108, Fairfield, Iowa 52556, USA
Phone 800-373-6114 or 641-472-6330, Fax 641-209-5007.
Subscribe to iPhone Life magazine now!
Magazine Customer Service
Contact us with questions or comments.