By Nate Adcock on Fri, 01/06/2012
Coming soon to an iOS device near your face comes another tap shooter called Professional Police Trainer 2 (P.P.T.original here). You always wanted to draw down on a bad guy but let's face it, that would be scary. Plus you'd have to get up off the couch. Anyway, for all you crack shots of the P.P.T. realm, the updated version will be out soon, and you can get another taste of lawman adrenaline from the comfort of your Lazyboy! Read on for full PR info...
“BE THE SHARP SHOOTER ON THE GO!” - ZING GAMES ANNOUNCES P.P.T.2
Chicago, IL - December 28, 2011 - When the original P.P.T. (Professional Police Training) was released in 2009, it was immediately featured by Apple at the App Store and quickly became a “Top Pick” app among shooting game fans for its crazily intense and extremely challenging gameplay. Now Zing Games is proud to announce the launch of P.P.T.2, a tap shooting game built on the success of P.P.T. to give gamers a deeper gameplay, many new features, and the same intense and nerve wracking fun P.P.T. was famous for.
In P.P.T.2, gamers train to become a police officer. And the training is HARD! There are a wide variety of game modes, each featuring unique game mechanics and challenges. Different weapons and perks can be carefully combined to achieve best performance for specific challenges. Through the training gamers will get awards and achievements and will be able to share their progress with friends on Facebook.
- 11 game modes (Each with unique game mechanics) and 121 levels (11 per mode)
- 3 weapons and 12 perks, total 1320 combinations to customize and optimize your weapon for specific game mode
- Buy ammos, weapons, perks and other items in gun store.
- Special Zombie invading mode
- Player progress system – get promoted from rookie to sheriff
- Share progress with your friends via Facebook posts and get special bonus
- 56 Achievements and 6 Leaderboards