By Nate Adcock on Fri, 07/20/2012
Whenever I see a demonstration like the embedded video (see above) on the GoSmart Stylus--a massively cool piece showing really talented folks using the iPad like a real sketchpad--I am reminded what an iPad neanderthal I am in comparison; "Me use iPad to check weather...iPad good, iPad good...!" Sheesh! Well one of the secrets here is the amazing drawnig tech that is part of how they are doing it (but only a part). I'm not saying this stylus will make you an artist, but if you are an artist you probably want this stylus. Read on for full PR info about GoSmart coming August 8 2012 (available now for pre-order), or go here.
July 17, 2012, Los Angeles, CA – GoSmart, Inc. www.justgosmart.com announced today the GoSmart Stylus, the smoothest and most precise stylus for iPads, touchscreen tablets, smart phones and other devices. Made of ergonomically designed solid aluminum, the GoSmart Stylus features a flexible patent-pending see-through Teflon coated stainless steel tip with Capacitive Coupling Technology for precision pointing, perfect for painting, drawing, sketching, scribbling, writing, clicking, and selecting on any touchscreen device, even with sticky protective covers.
GoSmart Stylus’ Teflon-coated metal tip quietly glides on the iPad or other touchscreen for clear and accurate visibility for a precise touch unimpeded by clunky foam or plastic discs which encumber most other styluses. The GoSmart Stylus’ tip is strong and flexible at the same time, and pivots easily to accommodate various hold angles, never scratching your device’s touchscreen display.
Two Models with Aesthetic Design – No Tapping Noise When Taking Notes
Priced at only $24.95, the GoSmart Stylus is available in two ergonomic designs: 300 Series (rocket-shape style) and 200 Series (pen-shaped style). Both designs include two rare earth magnets embedded inside for attaching the stylus to the newer iPads. And unlike other plastic styluses, you won’t hear tapping noises when using the GoSmart Stylus -- a key feature for silently taking notes during meetings.
Capacitive Coupling Technology
The GoSmart Stylus provides unique clarity and precision via its patent-pending tip, which employs Capacitive Coupling Technology, the principle that a conductive wire has electric fields extending well beyond the wire itself. By combining several wire rings, the GoSmart Stylus acts like a solid conductive surface with minimal material, providing a clearer view of the touchscreen display.
“The GoSmart Stylus experience is completely different from anything else on the market,” said Jae Son, President and Inventor, GoSmart, Inc. “With GoSmart, now you can finally write, draw, and select with fine detail on your iPad. And unlike most styluses on the market that have a thick rubber or plastic disk tip making it difficult to be precise because you can’t see exactly where the tip is touching, the GoSmart Stylus’ unique see-through tip gives you clear precision to click smarter.”
GoSmart Stylus General Features:
- Flexible patent-pending Capacitive Coupling Technology stainless steel tip.
- Tip is see-through for clear and accurate visibility.
- Smooth writing, painting, and drawing.
- Works with sticky protective covers.
- Quiet – no tapping sounds.
- Strong and flexible.
- Does not scratch the screen.
- Includes two rare earth magnets for attaching the stylus to the iPad or other magnetic surface.
- Priced at $24.95.
GoSmart Stylus is available in two models...
GoSmart Stylus 300 Series:
- Features unique aerodynamic rocket-ship look and solid ergonomic feel.
- Constructed from solid aerospace-grade aluminum.
- The cap’s rocket fin shape complements the body design, preventing the stylus from rolling, and allows the GoSmart Stylus to stand on its own.
GoSmart Stylus 200 Series:
- Shaped like a standard pen.
- Made for those who like to keep things simple and straightforward.
- Includes a clip for easy storage in your pocket.
- Made with the same high quality materials and precision handling as 300 Series.