If you don’t actively follow the later changes to the articles I create (if you are interested in a specific game genre or a given utility type – instant messengers, Web browsers, multimedia streaming apps etc. –, you should as I’m continuously posting updates and news items on the latest releases), you may miss my newest article on Reign of Swords Episode II. You’ll find it at the end (in the “(UPDATE 08/23 12:14 CET)” section) of the multiplayer gaming bible at http://www.iphonelife.com/blog/87/iphoneipod-touch-multiplayer-gaming-bible.
You’ll find it VERY useful as
- I explain how multiplayer can be enabled and played in Reign of Swords Episode II
- Whether Reign of Swords Episode II can be played without purchasing and playing Reign of Swords Episode I (yes, you can)
- The (vast) difference between Ep I and II, multiplayer-wise.
- Links to current reviews and threads
- I even present a quick fix for the 3G S-specific dropped connection problems not previously published by anyone
Finally, again, please do follow the updates in my past roundup / “bible” threads. I don’t post separate threads on new titles or new reviews belonging to a roundup I’ve previously published (for example, the mini-review and the 3G / 3G S comparison video of iMech from yesterday); I only post them as a new section in the previously existing article. Thanks to the new blog engine, you can subscribe to any changes to these articles; that is, you can get notified of the changes even without my posting a separate news item on them.