By Tracy Sebastian on Tue, 11/17/2009
UPDATE: I switched back to GroceryIQ. They have added barcode scanning!!!!
Everyone has to grocery shop at some point – unless you are lucky enough to have the perfect husband to do it for you (I do!!!) - or you can threaten your teenager!!!
- Scroll and select by aisle that’s easy to read
- Email list in easy to read format
- Multiple stores
- Barcode scanning
- Demo Video/Tutorial
- Does what it claims
- Pleasing interface
- Easy to use
What makes this the best:
- Great value for $0.99. Does everything the $4.99 apps do and more.
- Downloadable flyers for your local stores. It’s a bit cumbersome and has a learning curve,
but worth it when you figure it out.
- Uses your location to find closest stores – double bonus when traveling.
- Has icon to show healthy choices.