By Sarah Kingsbury on Tue, 10/01/2013
Do you have a lot to say about your iPhone, iPad, favorite apps, or iOS 7? Why not join the iPhoneLife.com blog team? We are looking for talented writers and iOS enthusiasts to cover a wide range of topics including Tips & Tricks, How-To’s, Opinion, News, Reviews, Entertainment, and more.
Blogging for iPhoneLife.com is a volunteer position that comes with many advantages, including access to free apps and gear, and increased online visibility and the ability to link back to your own website in the blogger bio that appears with every article.
Topics We Would Like Covered
Tips & Tricks:
- Productivity—lifestyle (fitness, family, home, health, travel, etc.)
- iPhoneography—beginner, intermediate, advanced
- App development
- Industry News
- Rumors and Leaked Information about Forthcoming Apple Products
- Opinion and social commentary—
- Apple’s impact on the industry and how we use smart devices
- Mainstream apps, blogging on and reviewing the most popular apps, profiling/interviewing developers
- Games: review and write opinion piece/social commentary of popular games for casual gamers, profiling/interviewing developers
- Gear: reviews, roundups, opinion pieces, profiles/interviews
- Covering popular trends, viral news that relates to iDevices, how people use their iDevices, what’s hot on social media
- iDevices in the news (for example, the recent Louis C. K. viral video)
Keeping your personal information (and actual device) safe
Interested in covering any of these topics? Don't wait, submit your application today.
Questions about your application? Email Sarah@iphonelife.com.