October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and several companies are donating proceeds from their iPhone- and iPad-compatible products.
Here are five products you can buy to support Breast Cancer Awareness.
1. This stylish pink iPad Stand ($30) is perfect for your home or office. The protective carrying case features a snap closure and the interior features three different positions to find the perfect angle.
2. The Beacon Phoenix ($49.99) is a portable, wireless speaker, offering 8-hour battery life on a single charge, cable-free syncing with almost any Bluetooth device, and the ability to crank out big sound from a small package. Four dollars from every purchase will go to Keep A Breast Foundation.
3. As part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Denon is introducing the new Denon Exercise Freak Fight Kit ($169). Now you can show your commitment to fitness and support of the cause with a branded water bottle, absorbent gym towel, wrist sweat band, armband smartphone holder with quality Velcro closure and, of course, the limited edition pink Susan G. Komen Wireless Exercise Freak Headphones.
4. iLuv Creative Technology, will donate 10 percent of the company’s website sales in October to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, including sales of iLuv’s line of pink products. Consumers who are interested in participating in the campaign just need to use the code BCA2013 while making a purchase on iLuv.com now through October 31.
5. Keep rockin' to your favorite tunes with these pink Scorch Earbuds ($19.99). These earbuds deliver rich sound and deep base. A small bag to store the earbuds are included.
Also, visit shopkomen.com for many other products whose proceeds will go toward ground-breaking research, community health outreach, advocacy, and programs in more than 50 countries.