- Bastion is one of my favorite new iOS games. For my full, detailed review, just click HERE. It was well worth it when it was $5, now it's a must-have at only $1.
- Rayman Jungle Run, which just got a nod from Apple as 2012’s iPhone game of the year is now available for only $1.
- Rockstar Games is rockin’ things out right now, putting up these three classic hits for just $1: Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars and Max Payne.
- A game I play with more consistency than any other, Words with Friends HD, is on sale for $1. If you don't already have the add free version of this great game now's a rare chance to get it at a fraction of the cost.
- If you are music maker or a party host, you'll be thrilled to know that djay for iPad is on sale now for just $9.99, marked down from $.
- Square Enix has many games on sale for as much as 50 - 70% off regular prices, including ones in both the award-winning Chaos Rings series and Final Fantasy series. Considering the fact that these are some of the pricier games in the App Store, now is a great time to take advantage of these great prices on these popular titles.
- ARC Squadron is another hot title, (one that's powered by the award-winning Unreal Engine) that is temporarily on sale, this one for the unbeatable deal of free!
- Snapseed, the amazing photo app that allows you to shoot and edit with professional level software is marked down from $5 to free. It's a must-have for any iOS photographer.
- Sega is also bringing the holiday cheer with their line up of great titles on sale for just $1, including one of my favorite Sega titles: Sonic and Sega All-Star Racing.
- EA Games is also having a huge $1 sale in the App Store with most of their top-selling games’ prices slashed. So if you've been holding out for FIFA Soccer or any of the Need for Speed racing series, don't miss this opportunity.
Now's the time to affordably get those titles you've been holding out for and affordably build your app library. And don't forget you can easily gift apps (click HERE to see how) to friends and loved ones at any time of year.
Happiest Holidays everyone!