By admin on Sun, 11/06/2011
The Stabile Pro is one of my favorite stands on the market. The Stabile Pro stand is twice the weight of the iPad at 4 lbs. The extra weight provides the adequate needed balance to secure the stand. One of the greatest features of this stand is it’s built in the U.S.A from solid steel. It has a pivoting head for viewing in either landscape or portrait view. It has a slit cut in the back for cable positioning. The stand brackets that hold the iPad secure are covered by protective rubberized tips.
One of the best features of the Stabile Pro stand is being able to use it with a case or without. Many stand companies have great stands but their stands cannot be used in conjunction with any other cases. The stand sits on rubberized pads that prevent scratching the table or desktop.
DETAILS: (taken from Stabile Pro site)
- 3/4" steel ball pivoting holder
- User adjustable thread for a fluid, loose or tight motion
- 80º motion left to right, forward and back
- Solid steel construction, nearly 4 lbs.
- Anti-tip low and user focused center of gravity
- Artistic shape and design without or with a case or skin
- Spilt back™ cable management
- Silver - Matching Apple keyboard
- White - Matching Low texture
- Black - Low texture
- 4 holding pad locations (Vinyl)*
- 4 stabilization non-skid black feet (Polyurethane 3M)*
- 1" taller than the Stabile iPad Stand
- iPad 2, iPad Original and more
Stabile Pro has many great features as you can see. The Stabile Pro can be purchased at www.thoughtout.biz for $84.99. It’s a great way to view your ipad and protect it at the same time. Feel free to leave any comments below.